Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Republish Your First Post

I was surfing around in blogland today and came across a blogger named KirkM who issued a challenge. He said to republish your first post. Now although I have been blogging for awhile, I am trying to transition all of the internet attention from my family blog to this blog and my mommy reviews blog. Sooooooo here is the first post from this blog:

Friday, October 19, 2007

Britney Spears: panties, playboy, papparazzi
So while Britney is busy running over the feet of the papparazzi, Hugh Hefner says he will bring Brit on for some nude pics, but ONLY if she gets help first. Why Hef? You do not want a drugged up and naked alcoholic as your centerfold? Oh I see , you just want the girls to have a "semi" good girl image. Gotcha..!MYSTERY SOLVED: It has been determined that Britney does not wear panties because the cotton irritates her "ahem" you know, and if she wears panties, she gets spots and sores. I guess its easier to just go pantiless and show your goods to the world rather than get a different material panties.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi d, (is that correct I hope?)

I had an overzealous spam blocking plugin that blocked your trackback to my site so I wanted to stop by and thank you for joining in and republishing your first post. I'll add you to the list tonight.

Have a fine day,

Kirk M

 
3 Columns Blogger Template by Amanda at BloggerBuster