Thursday, October 25, 2007

So which is more important? The Iraq war or health insurance for children?


Yes so which is more important? President Bush does not feel that all children should have health insurance. From what I heard him say .."$83,000 does not sound poor to me..." really BUSH? Really? How do you know what other expenses that family has? How do you know if that person is living in a state where the cost of living is sky high? Why is it that you think that some children should have to go without health insurance because their parents should be able to afford it. There you go again bush man ASSuming things.

OH NO WAIT!!!! Now I know why you think that all children should not be elgible for this health insurance plan. Because you think its more important to spend 2.4 TRILLION dollars on the Iraq war. That is $8000 per american (man, woman, and child).

I am glad to see where your priorities are Mr. Bush.

Where is my Bush out of office countdown clock. I cant wait for the next election.

0 comments:

 
3 Columns Blogger Template by Amanda at BloggerBuster